Enjoy all-day comfort in a fitted pant with tapered legs and elastic waist. Our Stovepipe Pants make a great basic shape beneath any top. Hand crafted in sustainable hemp/Tencel that breathes beautifully.
- Two ample side pockets
- Elastic waist
- Inseam 31"
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Soft and comfy, our fabric lets your skin breathe.
"I take sustainable fashion seriously. Organic clothing shoppers can rest easy knowing I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted in the US using eco-friendly, nontoxic hemp and Tencel to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-15 of 15
Wonderful classic comfy pants with natural material
Posted by Unknown on 24th Nov 2015
and it's made in the U.S. It's nice to write a "Happy Thanksgiving" note to Rose!
Oak Park, IL
Major comfort and good looks, too
Posted by Carol Moné on 15th Oct 2015
The fabric is indestructible and the cut elegant. What is there not to like? Oh--I need to mention that the pockets are big enough to actually put one's hands into.
Washes well, great fit, American made!
Posted by Betsy Ratzsch on 16th Sep 2015
I have a gray pair and plan to get another color. They fit well, don't crumple badly and wash easily. I just hang them to dry. Well done !
Nicely-cut & American-made
Posted by Jean M. on 7th Jul 2015
These pants are nicely-cut: neither too snug nor too baggy. They can be dressed up or down, so work equally well for business or leisure. The fabric is very nice: substantial enough to be worn in cooler weather, yet just as comfortable in warmer weather. Kudos to you, Sympatico, for making such lovely, wearer-friendly & eco-friendly clothing--& in our USA!
Great fit + Made in U.S.A. = Win-win!
Posted by Mary Tonks on 9th Apr 2015
I needed pants other than jeans to take on my AZ trip next week. I already have 2 of the Sympatico tops, so "Why not get a compatible pair of pants," I thought. Perfect decision, as the pants are exactly the color to match both tops, and the fit is true! Thank you, Sympatico, for these great garments!
Previous | Showing reviews 11-15 of 15