It layers beautifully beneath, yet offers enough coverage to wear alone. Handcrafted in the US from hemp/Tencel, the Tank Top reflects the best in sustainable clothing..
- Two side vents at hips
- Back length, Medium, approximately 22."
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Mid Weight is a 6.2-oz. square weave with a little more body than our Light Weight fabric*.
Matched sets: If you want your top to match the color of pants or a skirt exactly, it's better to select the Mid Weight. Both weights are soft and comfy and let your skin breathe.
* Shop Light Weight Tank Tops here.
"I take sustainable fashion seriously. Organic clothing shoppers can rest easy knowing I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted in the US using eco-friendly, nontoxic hemp and Tencel to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-17 of 17
Favorite summer top
Posted by Angela Sparks on 23rd Jun 2017
I've just gotten my order and can't say enough how perfect this tank is. I love the mid-weight; it holds its shape well. The length is perfect the cut, and the color was just as pictured. I would like it in ten more colors, but I hope to see the white, at least!
Great quality top!
Posted by Colleen on 1st Sep 2016
Super good quality material and quality of color. Great sillouette as well. Rose is the whole package; a conscientious clothing artist that puts a quality product available at a fair price!
Flowy and Lovely
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2016
Such a nice top. I needed to iron it after washing, but it looked great afterwards!
Posted by Christine Wilcox on 21st Jul 2016
Love the fabric, love the simple elegant design.
Posted by Monica on 4th Jul 2016
I love loose fitting, but stylish tops for the summer. I now have 6 of these tank tops in various colors because they are perfect with skirts and pants. LOVE them.
A go-to top
Posted by Jerri on 14th Apr 2016
I have 4 of these, in different colors and I wear them with everything
a really fine tank top
Posted by Linda McConnell on 23rd Jul 2015
I love this tank top: good fit, interesting colors, washes great, needs no ironing if you get it out of the dryer in time. I have four of them and now need no other summer top. And the fabric is lovely.
Previous | Showing reviews 11-17 of 17