A trumpet shape, two side pockets and a button-able kick pleat lend fun and functionality to our popular skirt. Elasticized waist. Trim fit through thighs. Length 33" Comfort and elegance defined in our popular skirt.
Hand-crafted in America using a sustainable blend of woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™(Lyocell) that's preshrunk and easily machine washed and tumble or line dried. Soft and comfy, our fabric lets your skin breathe.
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
I love this skirt!
Posted by Erica R. on 14th Jan 2017
I first saw this skirt several years ago at a craft fair, and I was very happy to finally get one recently. I love everything about it, plus I really appreciated the wonderful customer service from Rose when I needed a slight alteration.
Fabulous skirt and with pockets!
Posted by Chris on 23rd Dec 2016
These skirts are amazing (I now own two). Such quality, attention to detail, with pockets (so hard to find these days) and Made in America by a small business woman. Not only is the skirt just my style, but so is the company. Thank You!
Posted by lin on 9th Nov 2016
wears very good
Best Skirt Ever
Posted by Linda McConnell on 13th Sep 2016
I bought my dark grey angled skirt in Ashland this summer and it's a gem: perfect for my larger body, elegant, compliment-garnering. I just ordered two more.
Posted by Pamela Elisheva on 11th Aug 2016
In October, I am traveling to areas where conservative dress length is needed. I bought my first angled skirt in Sweet Potato in May 2016 and have enjoyed wearing it so much I ordered another in Graphite. Truly, I love wearing this even more than pants, so I am set to adventure in comfort and style.
Posted by Unknown on 4th May 2016
The fit of the size small skirt is closer to a true 6 than an 8, but still fits comfortably, and is a perfect professional casual length for my 5'5" height. The seamstress work is beautiful and means this classic skirt will wear well for seasons to come.
Love this skirt!
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Feb 2016
This is such a lovely skirt to wear. It's a great length for travel on planes when you want comfort but nothing too leggy. It is also easy to dress up or wear everyday. I appreciate the pockets. The colors are beautiful!
Posted by Joan on 30th Sep 2015
I like the design a lot and glad it has pockets. Too many mfrs leave them out to cut costs. The construction was high quality, the fit perfect, and most importantly, made in the USA!
Love this skirt
Posted by Unknown on 12th Aug 2015
Soft wonderful material, heavy enough for Fall & Winter, good for Spring. A bit too heavy for Northern Cal Summer. Moves great, fits nicely - not too roomy (sloppy), not too tight. The color I wanted wasn't available when i ordered, so she made one up for me - a short wait, maybe 2 weeks. Great customer service. Will probably order more.