Comfortable elegance and a versatile low-calf length make for a classic, long travel skirt. Soft and comfy, our hemp/Tencel fabric lets your skin breathe.
- 2 inset side pockets
- Trumpet shape
- Elastic waist
- Button-able kick pleat
- Length 33"
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 16 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jul 2018
I agree that this skirt is an excellent professional length for a 5'5" person. It is very comfortable, and the pockets are a plus. But it is also stylish---interesting cut. The mid-weight fabric has enough body to wear it for work, and I enjoy the look and feel of it. Washes well, ages nicely. This is my second angled skirt already!
Great fit and color!
Posted by Joanne Lauterjung on 30th Jun 2018
I love, love, love Simpatico clothes. This is the 3rd skirt I've bought from them, and the fit and colors are just great. The linen hangs perfectly, and the cut is very flattering. I was worried this skirt would be too red, but it's a beautiful dusty red that will go with many of my tops.
Classic lines, flattering fit
Posted by Kathleen on 18th Nov 2017
Ordered this skirt in Grey Fog. All I can say is wow! Fabulous lines. Fabulous drape and details. This is my go-to now, because it always looks great - dressed up or down. Love this skirt. Travels well. Got compliments on the streets of Chicago, and in Vietnam. Very comfy in all weather - cold or hot. So I ordered 3 more! Fabulous company. Fabulous product. Well done!
Very attractive skirt
Posted by Sally Mentzer on 24th Aug 2017
I love everything about this skirt: the material, its drape, and the style. I am wearing it to work twice this week. Because it is black I will be able to use it for ushering at Stanford Live and Music @ Menlo.
I just purchased my third angled skirt!
Posted by Christine on 17th Aug 2017
This time in plum!!! The more I wear my skirts, and wash them the more soft and comfortable they become. I used to save them for "good" now I wear them every day :)
Awesome new Classic!
Posted by Kathleen on 29th Jun 2017
Thrilled with this wonderfully styled skirt! Terrific in Bark mid-weight with its Bark m-w tank. Feel so great wearing this outfit, I'm looking for excuses...next up, high school reunion...! Thank you so much, Rose, for sharing your style vision in such lovely material, color; so comfortable, too.
Posted by Pam C. on 18th Apr 2017
I absolutely love this skirt! The simplicity, drape and fabric is on a scale of 10 for me. Thank you so much! Will be purchasing more from you!
I love this skirt!
Posted by Erica R. on 14th Jan 2017
I first saw this skirt several years ago at a craft fair, and I was very happy to finally get one recently. I love everything about it, plus I really appreciated the wonderful customer service from Rose when I needed a slight alteration.
Fabulous skirt and with pockets!
Posted by Chris on 23rd Dec 2016
These skirts are amazing (I now own two). Such quality, attention to detail, with pockets (so hard to find these days) and Made in America by a small business woman. Not only is the skirt just my style, but so is the company. Thank You!
Posted by lin on 9th Nov 2016
wears very good
Showing reviews 1-10 of 16 | Next