Two side pockets and an elastic waist make them a fashion essential. Fuller cut leg than the Stovepipe Pants. Trim fit. New revised cut: customers who bought the earlier version (prior to 2013) should order one size larger.
Hand-crafted in America using a sustainable blend of woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™(Lyocell) that's preshrunk and easily machine washed and tumble or line dried. Soft and comfy, our fabric lets your skin breathe.
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Comfort and Stylish
Posted by ToLazy To iron on 18th Jul 2017
I enjoy the cut of these pants for comfort and ease of movement. They look cute with any blouse and summer shoes. The fabric is breathable and soft. I have three pairs! They are my favorite summer pants!
comfortable and stylish
Posted by Sara on 27th Apr 2017
This spring I purchased a pair of Sympatico cropped pants in deep ocean blue. This was not my first piece of Sympatico clothing. I already have three tuxedo tops and other pieces of clothing that are perfect for my taste, body type and activities. As with the other Sympatico pieces of clothing in my closet, the cropped pants fit perfect. I am 5'4" and weight 114, with slim hips but a wide waist. The elastic at the waist of the pants is not too tight or uncomfortable but securely fixes the pants at my natural waist. The cloth is soft and drapes appropriately over my hips and washes well. I live in northern New Mexico now but moved here recently from humid Wisconsin where I wore Sympatico clothing during hot humid summers in comfort and style. I appreciate my Sympatico clothes just as much in the dry climate of the Southwest and expect them to be part of my daily wear for work, shopping, pilates class and group mediation. Thanks Sympatico!
Posted by Mary J on 23rd Mar 2017
I love these cropped pants--perfect fit, very comfortable, wonderful breathable fabric that hangs well, great color that goes with just about everything. I also appreciate the rapid delivery through USPS--pants arrived just two days after I ordered them.
Posted by Pat on 21st May 2016
I love Sympatico clothes..and found the pants style not comfortable. I think it was the tapered effect. I wish that another style was available. thanks
Simply the Best!
Posted by Patricia Nagle on 8th Jul 2015
I love my Sympatico cropped pants and tops. They are so comfortable and look nice on my mature body!! It is such a pleasure to wear these clothes. They are simple and stylish! It is wonderful dealing with the folks at Sympatico. THANK YOU.