Stride comfortably with its flattering, flared profile and angled kick pleat in center back. This soft and drapey Tencel-hemp skirt breathes and travels beautifully.
- 2 roomy side pockets
- Classic A shape
- Elastic waist
- Angled, overlapping rear slit
- Curved seams in front and back
- Length 27"
- Slightly fitted, fuller through thighs
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Eco friendly really is a plus
Posted by Fritzi on 12th Sep 2018
I love this comfortable skirt --with pockets.
I love my new Curved Skirt
Posted by Rebecca on 30th Jul 2018
My new Curved Skirt is a Medium in Graphite color. It arrived a bit rumpled in the box, but with a light touch of the iron it smoothed out into a lovely, supple garment. The color goes with so many of my tops: blue, various greens, shades of purple. I am glad Rose recommended that I purchase the Medium, rather than the Large (which matched my measurements more on the Size Chart). It fits perfectly. I love the pockets!!
Posted by Elizabeth on 27th Jul 2017
I love this skirt. I ordered it in the grey, medium. I am 5'8", about 160 lbs for reference. It is very comfortable and flattering. I love it especially because it doesn't flare out much and is comfortably loose, with a good length (reaches a few inches below the knees on me). The clothes marketed to my age group are not great these days (I am 25) and not to mention are not good for the environment. This is a great piece for those of you minimizing your wardrobe and choosing quality over quantity.
Posted by Deborah on 25th Apr 2017
The seaming details are very nicely done. I especially appreciate the pockets.