Enjoy all-day comfort in a fitted pant with tapered legs and elastic waist. Our Stovepipe Pants make a great basic shape beneath any top. Hand crafted in sustainable hemp/Tencel that breathes beautifully.
- Two ample side pockets
- Elastic waist
- Inseam 31"
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Soft and comfy, our fabric lets your skin breathe.
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next
My favorite pants
Posted by Amy on 12th Sep 2018
Comfort, fit, adaptability, pockets, made in USA -- these pants have everything I need. Thank you Rose!
Posted by Emily Estes on 5th Jun 2018
Another winner...my stovepipe pants have the same easy drape of my skirt that has only gotten better with age. Even though my waist measurement is a bit larger than the size listed, I am still very comfortablel and expect many happy wearings. Thank you, Rose!
Comfortable and pretty
Posted by Eileen on 16th Feb 2018
I recently received the stovepipe pants in my favorite color, plum. The one and only concern I have is that they are a bit long but I should be able to hem them up without much trouble. I also love the fact that they have nice sized pockets. I can't wait until it gets a bit warmer here in N Carolina so that I can wear them.
Love these pants!
Posted by Amy on 5th Dec 2017
Just purchased my second pair. Great product, wonderful service. Also glad to support small business and Made in USA!
Comfortable and stylish
Posted by GA on 16th Sep 2017
After searching for tencel pants I was delighted to find this company, and the hemp blend makes it even better. So nice to buy clothes that are easy on the environment and the eye. I just bought the stovepipe pants in plum, and the fabric and color are lovely. The xs fits fine, and while they were a bit too long for me, it was easy to shorten them. They arrived quickly as well.
My only concern is the fault of the post office, as the package was left outside my door and had a big rip that exposed the garment to the elements and whatever nature might visit upon it. Luckily I checked outside and no harm done. I'm very pleased with the purchase and highly recommend.
Shopping for another pair! The best! Love pockets!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Jun 2017
Going to buy more!
Posted by Deborah on 25th Apr 2017
I love the pockets!
I wanted to love these.
Posted by Jessie on 17th Apr 2017
I was unsure of size so I ordered the medium in plum and the large in grey fog (they did not have plum in the large) I loved the plum color particularly. Unfortunately neither pair fit my particular body. The medium was too small all over and the large with no give in the fabric was uncomfortably snug in the rear. Sadly I will have to return them both.
Posted by Jeanie on 26th Nov 2016
The stovepipe pants I bought several years ago fit me so well I decided to buy two more. So now I have three comfortable, stylish pants.
Wonderful classic comfy pants with natural material
Posted by Unknown on 24th Nov 2015
and it's made in the U.S. It's nice to write a "Happy Thanksgiving" note to Rose!
Oak Park, IL
Showing reviews 1-10 of 14 | Next