It layers beautifully beneath, yet offers enough coverage to wear alone.
- Two side vents at hips
- Back length, Medium, approximately 22."
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Mid Weight is a 6.2-oz. square weave with a little more body than our Light Weight fabric*.
Matched sets: If you want your top to match the color of pants or a skirt exactly, it's better to select the Mid Weight. Both weights are soft and comfy and let your skin breathe.
* Shop Light Weight Tank Tops here.here
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by Linda on 18th Feb 2018
Beautiful top for the summer or layering for spring. I love that the top is a looser fit, but stylish. The color will go with so much of my wardrobe. My first purchase, but not my last. I love purchasing from a small USA based business.
Comfortable and stylish
Posted by Lynda on 15th Sep 2017
I have two tunics in different colors and I love them both. I wear mine with my flip skirts and bold jewelry. The fabric washes well and irons beautifully. I highly recommend them.
Perfect fit (XXL) and hand.
Posted by Margaret S. on 11th Aug 2017
I love Sympatico clothing and Rose for being so kind and accommodating.
Posted by Lynda on 10th Aug 2017
I purchased this top in the natural (mid-weight) and I love it. It works well with the skirt I bought and also with pants that I already have in my closet. I ordered a large and it is a tad big in the bust for me, but this is often a problem of mine. I'm going to try a medium next. I've given it 5 stars even with the fit issue because I love it that much.
I'm tempted to use the word "sublime".
Posted by Laura on 6th Jul 2017
This was my first-ever purchase from Sympatico, and I adore it! The color is heavenly, the fabric feels GREAT (and I'm not one of those people who throws that word around a lot), and the fit is just right. I like it so much, I admire it in the closet when I'm not wearing it. It's a total favorite. I love that it came in a choice of weights (I got the medium weight)-- tempted to get the light one just to have more options with it. It's perfect.
Posted by Kathleen on 29th Jun 2017
Excellent fit, looks terrific (Bark) with angle skirt, also mid-weight Bark. Goes with my previously purchased curved skirt. A truly feel-good addition to my wardrobe and compatible with several pieces. Wonderful design...love the clean lines and comfortable fit; professional appearance when worn.
Favorite summer top
Posted by Angela Sparks on 23rd Jun 2017
I've just gotten my order and can't say enough how perfect this tank is. I love the mid-weight; it holds its shape well. The length is perfect the cut, and the color was just as pictured. I would like it in ten more colors, but I hope to see the white, at least!
Great quality top!
Posted by Colleen on 1st Sep 2016
Super good quality material and quality of color. Great sillouette as well. Rose is the whole package; a conscientious clothing artist that puts a quality product available at a fair price!
Flowy and Lovely
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2016
Such a nice top. I needed to iron it after washing, but it looked great afterwards!
Posted by Christine Wilcox on 21st Jul 2016
Love the fabric, love the simple elegant design.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next