It layers beautifully underneath yet offers enough coverage to wear alone. Two side vents lend ease to the fit. Trim fit.
Hand-crafted in America using a sustainable blend of woven Mid Weight 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell) that's preshrunk and easily machine washed and tumble or line dried. Mid Weight is a 6.2-oz. square weave with a little more body than our Light Weight fabric*.
If you want your top to match the color of pants or a skirt exactly, it's better to select the Mid Weight since all the pants and skirts are cut in that fabric. Both weights are soft and comfy and let your skin breathe.
* Shop Light Weight Tank Tops here.
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Great quality top!
Posted by Colleen on 1st Sep 2016
Super good quality material and quality of color. Great sillouette as well. Rose is the whole package; a conscientious clothing artist that puts a quality product available at a fair price!
Flowy and Lovely
Posted by Unknown on 18th Aug 2016
Such a nice top. I needed to iron it after washing, but it looked great afterwards!
Posted by Christine Wilcox on 21st Jul 2016
Love the fabric, love the simple elegant design.
Posted by Monica on 4th Jul 2016
I love loose fitting, but stylish tops for the summer. I now have 6 of these tank tops in various colors because they are perfect with skirts and pants. LOVE them.
A go-to top
Posted by Jerri on 14th Apr 2016
I have 4 of these, in different colors and I wear them with everything
a really fine tank top
Posted by Linda McConnell on 23rd Jul 2015
I love this tank top: good fit, interesting colors, washes great, needs no ironing if you get it out of the dryer in time. I have four of them and now need no other summer top. And the fabric is lovely.