Pair it with leggings, pants or a skirt and enjoy free movement and style. Fitted through the bust, it flows to a trapeze shape at the uneven hem.
- In-seam darts
- Two roomy pockets
- Asymmetrical hemline
- Length approximately 26 center back to hem
- Trim fit
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Mid Weight is a 6.2-oz. square weave with a little more body than our Light Weight fabric*.
Matched sets: If you want your top to match the color of pants or a skirt exactly, it's better to select the Mid Weight. Both weights are soft and comfy and let your skin breathe.
* Shop Light Weight Trapeze Tunics here
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Top of the line linen
Posted by Corinne Brady on 30th May 2018
I love each of the Sympatico products I've purchased.
Trapeze Tunic is Top Drawer
Posted by Angela on 26th Jun 2017
I love this tunic. Right length, right weight, right cut and it is just perfect in the heat!
Posted by Wendy on 13th Mar 2017
I love the tunic and this is the second one I have purchased. It is comfortable, love the pockets and layers very nicely with a short or long sleeve t-shirt. Request for long sleeves or at least 3/4 sleeve is a good one!
Posted by lin on 9th Nov 2016
like the length
Cute and comfy!
Posted by Ellen Turner on 13th Sep 2016
I love this top. It is so comfy and goes with jeans, shorts or a nice skirt. Love the lighter weight fabric and the length. Can we get it with long sleeves, please?
Stylish and comfy
Posted by mariel om on 3rd May 2016
I love this top because it is both stylish and comfortable. It looks great over jeans or capris. The purple is gorgeous!