Our versatile bestselling top is great layered or alone.
- 4-button band closure
- In-seam darts
- Side vents
- Three-quarter sleeves
- Flattering angled hemline
- Longer back measures approximately 26".
- Generous fit, runs large. If you are petite, order a size smaller.
- Hand-crafted in the USA.
- Woven Mid Weight 6.2-oz of 55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ (lyocell)
- Preshrunk: machine wash, tumble or line dry
Mid Weight is a 6.2-oz. square weave with a little more body than our Light Weight fabric*.
Matched sets: If you want your top to match the color of pants or a skirt exactly, it's better to select the Mid Weight. Both weights are soft and comfy and let your skin breathe.
* Shop Light Weight Tuxedo Tops here.here
"I design the Sympatico collection with respect for the earth and its people. Each piece is handcrafted using sustainable methods and materials to offer years of timeless style."
-- Designer Rose Gerstner, Sympatico founder
Learn more >
Match your measurements to those shown on the chart, they allow for wearing ease.
Questions about sizes? Call 541.899.3988
It's crucial to measure yourself to ensure a good fit. Numerical sizes are guidelines but they vary hugely from one maker to another. Click here for tips on taking your measurements.
Easy, Eco-Friendly Care
Our sustainable hemp/Tencel fabric blend is easy to care for. To enhance its wonderfully supple hand and keep your clothes looking their best, follow these eco-friendly tips:
- Launder in cold water with like colors using an eco-friendly detergent. To preserve original color, launder garment inside out.
- We recommend you air-dry your Sympatico clothes to reduce energy consumption.
- Because the hemp content may produce wrinkles and develop a somewhat firm hand during laundering and air-drying, tumble your dry clothes in a warm dryer for a few minutes to relax wrinkles and soften the fabric's hand. (Because hemp softens with wear, this step becomes unnecessary as your garment ages.)
- Promptly remove clothes from the dryer and let them cool down on hangers.
- If needed, touch up collars and hems with a hot iron. To prevent possible shine from a setting that's too-high, iron inside out.
- When traveling, roll up your Sympatico clothes then hang them up on arrival. A quick spritz with water will help eliminate wrinkles. (I find spritzing my craft fair inventory on hangers works like a charm for releasing wrinkles that develop during travel.) Hanging wrinkled items in a steamy bathroom is a great alternative to ironing also.
Thanks to hemp's anti-microbial properties you'll probably find that you launder your Sympatico wear less often, reducing the energy your clothes consume.
For more information and eco-friendly laundering tips, see How to Save the Planet - One Washer Load at a Time.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next
The best made better...
Posted by Unknown on 17th Aug 2018
I have two other Tuxedo jackets, with the longer sleeve, that I love. Rose added inseam pockets to this one. It took a fantastic piece to another level. I love it and my second one is on the way. Rose is wonderful about communicating and making sure her customers are happy with their purchases.
Posted by Unknown on 26th May 2018
I ordered the Tuxedo top and after washing it was soft and so comfortable to wear. I love the fact that the sleeves cover the top of my arm. Wish there were more 3/4 sleeves styles!
Posted by Lorraine on 4th May 2018
It is perfect! This is my second one. Thank you so much!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Apr 2018
I ordered a Tuxedo top and asked Rose if she would be willing to make one without the sleeves as I am vest obsessed. She said she would be happy to do so. I love both pieces. Beautiful color and wonderful quality.
Comfortable and stylish
Posted by Lynda on 9th Feb 2018
I can't say enough good things about Sympatico. I have two Tuxedo tops and hope to have more. I bought a top and a pair of stovepipe pants as an outfit and love it. As always the quality is outstanding.
Elegant, chic tops
Posted by Unknown on 1st Dec 2017
I have several of rose's tuxedo tops. The fabric is so lovely. The tops are great for dressing up or down. I enjoy supporting natural fabrics and small businesses. Rose is a winner on both fronts. Thank You!
Posted by Linda on 20th Nov 2017
This is the second Tuxedo top i have purchased . They're both well made and versatile. I were them alone or as a light jacket over a tee shirt.
Posted by Patsy on 11th Oct 2017
Lovely color, great fit, easy care.
Enjoy wearing it-
Posted by Susan H. Lawless on 12th Jul 2017
I bought a burgundy tuxedo blouse at a thrift store--I really love it.
I checked on line to see if I could find another blouse like it in another color. I really like how it fits--and I am happy with my new gray blouse--except for one thing,--and this goes for both tops. I live in San Francisco where it is usually cool or cold. So, I find it hard to fit a sweater over the sleeves of this top. I can wear the top when I go to a warmer part of the Bay Area, but I am still trying to figure out how to wear the top in S.F.--I am going to try putting a long-sleeved top under the blouse-- Or, maybe try wearing a large scarf. Anyway, I love the fabric and the feel and the fit. And, I am really impressed that you make your clothing in the U.S.
Fashionable and comfortable
Posted by Unknown on 17th Jun 2017
I wear a Sympatico wardrobe throughout the summer. It is comfortable, easy to care for and perfect going from 90 degrees to air conditioning.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 15 | Next